TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE GIFT BOX
The company that owns this website is "The Story Tailors, S.L." (hereinafter TST), with a registered office at c/ Gran de Gracia 15, 1º-1ª, 08012 in Barcelona, with the CIF number: B-66606617, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in volume 44,989, page 213, page 473,454, 3rd entry.
Contact email: email@example.com
The code within the gift box of “The magic of my name” can only be exchanged through our website (www.themagicofmyname.co.uk), and the other editions within each language.
Each box must be sealed by a transparent plastic that prevents it from being opened at the time of purchase, and contains:
- A rigid fold-out box with an animated background on the back, some cut-outs of characters and a fold-out football pitch, which can be played with together.
- A code which is used as a gift voucher, to be redeemed on the designated website. Depending on the instructions, it will be valid for a book with standard cover and standard delivery to more than 70 countries of the world. If you do not find your country in the purchase process do not hesitate to contact us, and we will help you.
1. Coupon redemption instructions
Each gift box includes a 16-digit alphanumeric code inside. To be able to exchange this code for a personalised book you must follow the following process:
1. Access our website: www.themagicofmyname.co.uk. You will have the option to change the language of the book on the website.
2. Enter the name of the protagonist of the story and select the character that best suits the physical characteristics of the person who will receive the book.
3. After validating the character, you can preview the customised story that you will receive. In this same step you will have the option to include a personalised dedication for free. This dedication will appear on the first page of the book. If you include a dedication, do not forget to save the changes and check through the preview, to ensure that these changes have been successfully uploaded. TST will not be responsible for the data which is different to this summary
4. When you proceed to the next step you will reach a summary of your order. You will see a box at the bottom of the order where you must enter the 16-digit code that appears inside of your gift box. Once you have entered the code you must press the button on the right-hand side (OK) and you should see that the total price of the summary of your order has changed to £0.00. Please be sure to enter the correct data and complete the form.
5. When you click on the "Continue" button, you will be redirected to a screen where you must enter in your personal information.
6. When confirming, you will reach another screen where you must add in the details of the delivery address. Please be sure to enter the correct information.
7. Once you have filled in the previous step, you will reach the "Extras" screen, where you can select the type of cover you want to include in the book and the shipping method. It is important to note that the gift code covers the standard cover and standard shipping option. If you want to add an extra (hard cover or express delivery), you must pay the extra amount by credit card or Paypal. In case you select "Extras" you will be redirected to a payment page where you can securely enter your information.
8. After confirming all the previous steps, you will be redirected to the order confirmation page. Your personalised book will arrive within 7 to 20 working days. For any questions or queries, contact our customer service department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The price of the gift box is that which appears in the authorised store at the moment of purchase. (including TAX)
The standard shipping costs of the personalised book are included in the price of the gift box. Our website also offers the option of express delivery. This service has an additional cost, not included in the original price of the gift box. The customer will have the option to pay this extra cost and make the payment at the time of placing the order.
The price of the gift box includes a book with the standard cover. We also offer the possibility of adding a hard cover at the time of placing the order, with an additional cost.
3. Payment terms
In the event that you would like extras, the payment of the order can be made through Paypal or by bank card (Visa Card, Eurocard / MasterCard, AMEX) by adding your details in the appropriate section, such as the data required by Paypal, the card number, validity date, and security code. The amount of the order will be deducted from the bank card on the day of the order. The company reserves the right to suspend the processing of the order in case of rejection of the payment authorisation by Paypal or the bank. The company guarantees the confidentiality and security of the customer's bank data which is transmitted through the website when ordering (secure entry by SSL encryption).
Gift boxes in the current collection have a validity that is stipulated on the back cover of the box. In case you have not been able to redeem your code within the stipulated period, you will have the possibility to extend your code for 6 months after the expiration date. You must contact our customer service through the channels offered on the web and provide your personal code of exchange. After the time frame on the box, or after the requested extension of 6 months, the code within the gift box will expire.
5. General conditions
a) Confidentiality of the code
The owner of the Gift Box must take all appropriate measures to protect the code from being used by third parties. TST will not be responsible of any communication or public disclosure of the confidential code within the gift box or the use of the code by another person.
b) Purchases from places which are unauthorised by TST
TST reserves the right to not respond to claims by buyers of the Gift Box outside the stores or websites enabled for that purpose, or purchased between individuals.
The code within the gift box may be exchanged to obtain the book on the official website, during its term of validity, for a product of the same value as stipulated on the box provided it is within the validity period and has not previously been opened and / or unsealed or its code has already been used.
d) Returns, exchanges or refunds
Under no circumstances will the gift box purchased at a store or website not authorised by TST be refundable or exchangeable by TST; must be managed the store or website. Only the boxes purchased on the websites owned by TST are subject to the conditions of purchase and refund determined in these Terms and Conditions. The boxes purchased at partner stores or third-party websites will follow the terms of refund and return according to the policies of these stores. If the box has already been opened and / or unsealed or its code has been used, it will be considered that the box has already been used and therefore no changes or refunds will be accepted.
The Personal Data collected in the information request forms or in the processes of purchasing a product, will be subject to automated or mixed treatment and will be incorporated into the corresponding files, of which the ownership corresponds to The Story Tailors. The collection and automated processing of Personal Data is intended to maintain the contractual relationship that may be established with The Story Tailors, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the services that the user decides. contract.
This party does not assume any responsibility for the falsity of the information provided, being able and not renouncing the actions that may derive from the said action. The corporation does not make assignments at present with your data. In your case, any possible assignment will be covered by the mandatory compliance with the legislation, in your explicit consent or because the entity and use is absolutely necessary and related to the provision of the contracted service.
The processing of the order, once this has been done correctly, will be borne by TST according to the Terms and Conditions of the said website. The purchaser of the box is solely responsible for the use of the box and the use of its code to acquire the book. TST will not assume any responsibility for the non-execution or the defective use of the code to request the book, if this is imputable to the buyer of the box, to a third party or to a case of force majeure.
The Story Tailors, S.L.
All rights reserved.